Tri-State Electronic Contractors maintains a rigorous safety program. Our employees and others working on behalf of Tri-State are required to comply with this program to protect their health and safety, as well as the health and safety of those around them.
Our program is structured to provide strategic and tactical support between our corporate headquarters and each of our service units and teams in order to ensure risk management safety priorities are effective.
Tri-State Electronic Contractors' safety program includes:
- In-house safety training conducted by an OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) 500 trained instructor
- Development of comprehensive, site-specific project safety plans
- Regular onsite safety audits with additional hands-on training as appropriate
- Quarterly employee safety meetings, along with regular supervisory safety meetings
- Pre-employment and ongoing, random drug testing
We work hard to provide a safe and healthy working environment, and expect our workforce to comply with the company’s health and safety practices without exception. Tri-State Electronic Contractors, in turn expects to reap benefits from the implementation of our comprehensive program, as follows:
- Protecting our employees by decreasing the hazards that could lead to disease, illness, and injury
- Reducing Workers’ Compensation claims and cost
- Improving efficiency by reducing the need to replace or reassign injured employees
- Improving employee morale by demonstrating that the health and safety of our employees is our number one concern
- Eliminating the possibility of penalties by complying with all applicable standards and regulations